Urban Cromos SNC of Citarella Matteo and Riboni Matteo, hereinafter Urban Cromos, expresses its commitment and attention to the processing of personal data of website users www.urbancromos.com (hereinafter, the "Site"), through the adoption of a policy of confidentiality of personal data in accordance with EU Regulation n. 2016 / 679 (hereinafter GDPR), relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
The following information applies exclusively to the online activities of this site and is valid for visitors / users of the site. It does not apply to any information collected through channels other than this website.
The purpose of the privacy statement is to provide maximum transparency regarding the information that the site collects and how it is used.
Information on the processing of personal data relating to navigation on the Site
The Data Controller of personal data is Urban Cromos SNC of Citarella Matteo and Riboni Matteo, P.IVA. 10560990961, with registered office at 20143 Milan (MI) via Carlo d'Adda, 5
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject of the processing
The Holder treats:
- personal, identifying data (for example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank and payment details) later, "personal data".
- the "special data" communicated by you on the occasion of the conclusion of contracts for the services of the Data Controller and as recipient of such data in reference to all communications made and received in dealings with institutions and individuals involved in professional activity of Urban Cromos proper of the Holder and of the Responsible of the treatment.
- navigation data - The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning.
- the data provided voluntarily by the user - The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the missive. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the site pages set up for particular services on request.
Users viewing the site will see minimal information entered in their devices, which are computers and mobile devices, in small text files called "cookies" stored in the directories used by the user's web browser.
By disabling cookies, some of the site's features may not work properly.
There are various types of cookies, some to make the use of the Site more effective, others to enable certain features.
Our cookies allow you to store the preferences entered, avoid re-entering the same information several times and analyze the use of the site to optimize the browsing experience.
Without prejudice to the above, we use the following categories of cookies for our website and other online services:
These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our website and to use and / or improve the various functions and / or services requested. Without these cookies it would not be possible to manage and automate, by way of example, user authentication, access to the reserved area of the website, the contents of the shopping cart for online purchases, the implementation of the purchase process of an order.
These cookies allow us to improve our websites by monitoring and analyzing user behavior, creating their profiles in order to make improvements and facilitate navigation.
For example, analytics cookies can help us keep track of which pages you visit frequently, what your preferences are, which products have already been viewed to prevent them from being replayed, if the advertising that is published on the website is effective or not, if and what difficulties the user encounters when using the site.
In order to analyze how the website is used, Urban Cromos also uses the "Google Analytics" web analysis service provided by Google
Further information regarding the Google Analytics service and the procedures to follow to disable cookies can be found in the following links:
URBAN CROMOS ALSO RETURNS "GOOGLE TAG MANAGER"
FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THE GOOGLE TAG MANAGER SERVICE AND THE PROCEDURES TO FOLLOW TO DISABLE THE COOKIES THE FOLLOWING LINKS CAN BE FOUND
These data do not allow you to personally identify the user: all the data collected is aggregated and, as such, anonymous.
Advertising and behavioral advertising cookies
These cookies are used by Urban Cromos to collect data on browsing habits and user preferences in order to develop a specific profile for customizing the commercial offer, for carrying out market research or distance selling.
In paid online services these cookies are a valuable tool to allow Urban Cromos the continuous improvement of the product, the offer of more efficient services and with features increasingly close to the real needs of the user.
The user can decide to refuse the use of this category of cookies by using the opt-out tool provided on the settings page of his browser, or according to what is specified below.
Third-party cookies and social media cookies
Our website may allow the use of third-party cookies that may collect information about the user's movements on the Internet and, in particular, within our websites.
Furthermore, some pages on our website are characterized by the presence of so-called "social plug-ins", which allow us to share our content on social media networks such as Facebook and Google+.
Configurations: access to your account, privacy section
Waiver of cookies
At any time, the user can refuse to accept all or some of the cookies used on this website in the following ways:
Management of our cookies used for marketing purposes
The user can configure his own choices about the use or not of our cookies for marketing purposes through the "Cookie Consent Management" module. This "Cookie Consent Management" form will not be present in the SaaS services where only technical cookies are used. The user's choice to disable the use of our profiling cookies will prevent the subsequent storage of additional cookies on our part, while the cookies previously installed on the user's device will continue to be used on the user's device.
If the user wants to delete all the cookies on his device, he can do so by selecting, on his browser, the settings that allow you to reject them.
Each browser has specific configuration instructions. Further information regarding the procedures to follow to disable cookies can be found on the website of the browser provider.
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disable%20i%20cookie
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
Apple Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5049
Management of Google Analytics
To disable only the use of Google Analytics cookies, the user can use the add-on provided by Google at the following link following the opt-out procedure indicated by Google https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout ? hl = en
Targeting and Advertising management of third parties
For more information and / or to disable Targeting and Advertising cookies, the user can visit the following sites: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu, www.allaboutcookies.org.
Notwithstanding the above, it is noted that disabling cookies will still be possible to use some parts of our websites, but some services may not be usable.
The data collected through cookies will be stored according to their nature: session cookies expire when the user closes the browser, persistent cookies have typical expiration dates which, with special exceptions, do not exceed 20 days.
These data will be processed exclusively for the purposes described above and may be communicated to subsidiaries, parent companies, affiliates or in any case connected.
In compliance with the minimum security measures, your data may also be communicated to public security subjects and other public and private subjects for the fulfillment of obligations provided for by law, including of a fiscal, administrative, financial and similar nature. Under no circumstances will the data be disclosed.
In compliance with the principles of proportionality and necessity, the data will not be stored for longer periods than those indispensable for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes and, therefore, for the service offered or the specific laws.
Aims of treatment
Your personal data are processed:
pursuant to Article 6 EU Regulation n.679 / 2016 (and subsequent legislative adaptation provisions) (GDPR). lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
- A) - Conclude the contracts for the owner's services;
- Fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and fiscal obligations deriving from existing relationships with you in particular:
for the production, production and sale of high quality jewelery products;
for insertion in the registries in the company's IT databases;
for the issue, invoices and credit notes;
for the issuing of estimates and quotations to active and / or potential customers;
for keeping ordinary accounting and VAT;
for the management of receipts and payments;
- B) - Fulfill the obligations provided for by the law, by a regulation, by the community legislation or by an order of the Authority (as for example in the matter of anti-money laundering);
- C) - To exercise the rights of the Owner, for example the right to defend in court;
- D) - Subject to your specific consent, in written, unambiguous and unconditional form, inform and promote Urban Cromos products themselves; the legal basis for processing is consent.
- E) - Subject to your specific consent, in written, unambiguous and unconditional form, to carry out a form of automated processing of personal data consisting in the use of such personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to your natural person, in particular to analyze or predict aspects concerning personal preferences only, interests, reliability, behavior, location or movements of said natural person solely for the exclusive purpose of customizing Urban Cromos jewelery products themselves; the legal basis for processing is consent;
Nature of providing data and consequences of refusing to answer
We inform you that, taking into account the purposes of the processing referred to in points A), B) EC) as illustrated above, the provision of the data necessary for the purposes is mandatory and their failure, partial or incorrect conferment may have, as a consequence, the impossibility to carry out the activity and the pre-contractual and contractual obligations as foreseen by the contract of sale and / or supply of Urban Cromos products.
If the subject who gives the data is under the age of 16 years, such treatment is lawful only if and to the extent that, such consent is given or authorized by the holder of the parental responsibility for which the identification data are acquired and a copy of the identification documents.
Mode of treatment
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in the art. 4 n. 2) EU Regulation No. 679 / 2016 (and subsequent legislative adaptation provisions) (GDPR). and precisely: collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
The treatment will be carried out both with manual and / or IT and telematic tools with organization and processing logics strictly related to the same purposes and in any case in order to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in compliance with the organizational, physical measures and logic envisaged by the current provisions and in particular in compliance with the combined provisions of Articles 24 and 25 and 32 of the EU Regulation 679 / 2016.
the processing of personal data carried out for the sole purpose referred to in point E paragraph 2 (purpose of processing) of this information will be carried out in an automated form and also on an online platform and consists in the use of such personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to your natural person, in particular to analyze or provide aspects concerning personal preferences only, interests, reliability, behavior, the location of said natural person for the sole purpose of customizing Urban Cromos jewelery products themselves; the legal basis for processing is consent;
Access to data by employees in charge of processing
Your data may be made accessible for the exclusive purposes of art. 2.A) and 2.B) of this information:
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, auxiliaries and third parties employed by companies and supply companies and by outsourcing with the owner in their capacity as persons authorized to process data and / or internal processors and / or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (for example, credit institutions, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) that carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external processors.
Without the need for express consent (pursuant to art. 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) EU Regulation No. 679 / 2016 (and subsequent legislative adaptation provisions) (GDPR)., the Owner may communicate your data for the purposes set forth in art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies, judicial Authorities, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is obligatory by law for the accomplishment of the said purposes.
These subjects will treat the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
Your information will not be disseminated.
Storage and Data Transfer
Personal data is stored on servers located in Milan, within the European Union and specifically outside the Data Controller's Headquarters and in full compliance with the provisions and requirements necessary for the purposes of security and the correct location of the storage units of the data (Data centers).
The aforementioned location and method of storing data centers can be disclosed only to the data subject whose data is being processed and to the Control Authorities for reasons of national security, public safety, defense in court, for the purposes of prevention , of ascertaining and prosecuting crimes, for the protection of the interests and freedoms of others, for the execution of civil actions and for significant objectives of public and economic interest.
Considering that the Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case not later than 5 years from the termination of the relationship for the purpose of invoicing and business accounting;
Transfer of data to Third Countries and International Organizations
It is specified that the Data Controller does not process data that involves the transfer of personal data and particular data to Third Countries or International Organizations.
Rights of the interested party
Right of access to data
As an interested party, you are the owner of the rights referred to in art. 15 GDPR EU Regulation No. 679 / 2016 (and subsequent legislative adaptation provisions) and precisely the rights to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- get the indication:
- a) the origin of personal data;
- b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
- c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
- d) of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative of the data controller and the persons authorized to process data pursuant to art. 28 and the 29 GDPR EU Regulation n.679 / 2016 (and subsequent legislative adaptation provisions);
- e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, of persons responsible or authorized to treat;
Data correction right
As an interested party, you are the owner of the rights referred to in art. 16 GDPR EU Regulation No. 679 / 2016 (and subsequent legislative adaptation provisions) and precisely the rights to:
- a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
Right to delete data
As an interested party, you are the owner of the rights referred to in art. 17 GDPR EU Regulation No. 679 / 2016 (and subsequent legislative adaptation provisions) and precisely the rights to:
- b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- b) to receive the certification pursuant to Article 19 GDPR EU Regulation n.679 / 2016 (and subsequent legislative adaptation provisions) that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate with respect to the protected right;
Right to limitation to processing:
As an interested party, you are the owner of the rights referred to in art. 18 GDPR EU Regulation No. 679 / 2016 (and subsequent legislative adaptation provisions) and precisely the rights to:
request the limitation of the use of the data only for reasons of public interest, exclusively and carried out with the consent of the interested party and to ascertain or defend a right, in cases where the interested party contests the accuracy of the data and of the treatment, in the case of exercise of the right of opposition to the treatment of which to the art. 21 GDPR EU Regulation n.679 / 2016 (and subsequent legislative adaptation provisions) and in the other cases provided for by art. 18 GDPR EU Regulation n.679 / 2016 (and subsequent legislative adaptation provisions)
Right to portability:
As an interested party, you are the owner of the rights referred to in art. 20 GDPR EU Regulation No. 679 / 2016 (and subsequent legislative adaptation provisions) and precisely the rights to:
- receive the personal data provided to the Data Controller in a structural format or on a commonly used IT support, intelligible and accessible for each operating system (USB or ZIP file duly encrypted),
- move without constraints the information and data complexes that concern you from the present holder to another owner chosen by you according to your purposes and in full compliance with the principles of transparency, lawfulness and proportionality of the treatment.
The right to data portability does not affect other rights.
Right to object to processing:
As an interested party, you are the owner of the rights referred to in art. 21 GDPR EU Regulation No. 679 / 2016 (and subsequent legislative adaptation provisions) and precisely the rights to:
- oppose, pursuant to art. 21 GDPR EU Regulation No. 679 / 2016 (and subsequent legislative adaptation provisions) in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for any other purpose not pertinent to the processing.
Right of opposition and limitation to processing carried out by profiling for the exclusive purposes referred to in point E) of paragraph 2 of this information pursuant to art. 22 GDPR EU Regulation n.679 / 2016 (and subsequent legislative adaptation provisions) .
Pursuant to art. 22 GDPR EU Regulation n.679 / 2016 (and subsequent legislative adaptation provisions) mentions that you, as an interested party, have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on profiling (purpose referred to in point E), 2 paragraph of this information), which significantly affects your person unless such processing is based on your explicit, unambiguous and unconditional consent, exercised in written and separate form with respect to other specific requests for consent.
Furthermore, in the event of explicit, unambiguous and unconditional consent, exercised in writing to the aforementioned profiling treatment (purposes referred to in point E), paragraph 2 of this information), the data controller implements measures
appropriate to protect the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of the data subject, at least the right to obtain human intervention by the data controller, to express their opinion and to challenge the decision.
In relation to this type of processing, the owner implements the appropriate measures to protect the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of the data subject, also in the case of processing operations pursuant to Article 22. GDPR EU Regulation n.679 / 2016 (and subsequent legislative adaptation provisions) were to become aware of data referred to in the art.9GDPR EU Regulation n.679 / 2016 (and subsequent legislative adaptation provisions).
Right of withdrawal of consent:
As an interested party, you are the owner of the rights referred to in art. 7 GDPR EU Regulation No. 679 / 2016 (and subsequent legislative adaptation provisions) and precisely the right to revoke the consent, where required and at any time.
Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
Right to complain to the Privacy Authority:
As an interested party, you are the owner of the rights referred to in art. 13 GDPR EU Regulation No. 679 / 2016 (and subsequent legislative adaptation provisions) and precisely the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor).
11.Limitation to the obligations of the owners and of the data processing managers pursuant to art. 23 GDPR EU Regulation No. 679 / 2016 (and subsequent legislative adaptation provisions).
The obligations of the Data Controller and of the data controller to make this information pursuant to art. 12 GDPR, not to submit to an automated procedure pursuant to art. 22 GDPR, and to proceed with communications pursuant to art. 34 GDPR may be waived only upon your consent or for the need to notify the Control Authorities for reasons of national security, public safety, defense in court, for the purposes of prevention, detection and prosecution of offenses, for the protection of the interests and freedoms of others, for the independence of the judiciary, for the execution of civil actions and for significant objectives of public and economic interest.
How to exercise rights
You may at any time exercise your rights by sending an email request to email@example.com
- This section contains information on the Urban Cromos management methods.
- This information is also valid for the purposes of Art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 / 2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of Article 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016 / 679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data, for those who interact with Urban Cromos and can be reached at the address corresponding to the initial page: https: // www. urbancromos.com/
- The information is provided only for the Urban Cromos internet portal and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links contained therein.
- The purpose of this document is to provide information about the methods, timing and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the Urban Cromos web pages, regardless of the purposes of the connection itself, according to Italian law and European.
- The information may be changed due to the introduction of new regulations in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
- If the user has less than 16 years, according to the art. 8, c.1 EU regulation 2016 / 679, he must legitimize his consent through the authorization of the parents or his guardian.
II - DATA PROCESSING
1 - Data Holder
- The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
- With regard to this website, the data controller is Mr. Matteo Citarella, a managing partner. For any clarification or exercise of your rights, you can contact them at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2 - Data processing manager
- The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
- Pursuant to article 28 of the EU regulation n. 2016 / 679, upon appointment of the data holder, the data processing manager of the Urban Cromos site and Matteo Citarella.
3 - Data processing location
- The data processing generated by the use of the Urban Cromos takes place at Via Carlo D'Adda 5, Milan 20143.
- In case of need, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the controller or subjects appointed by it for this purpose at the relative site, I have through the form on the site.
- The processing of personal newsletter data is managed by: Matteo Citarella who takes care of the administration. All email addresses entered in the newsletter's form on our site through Mailchimp are transferred to Mailchimp for processing. More information at this link: https://mailchimp.com/legal/
III - COOKIES
1 - Type of Cookies
- A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user's browser by a web server and can only be read by the transferring server. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
- Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If desired, you can prevent some or all cookies from being saved. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered may be compromised. To proceed without changing the cookie options, simply continue browsing.
Below are the types of cookies that the site uses:
2 - Technical cookies
- There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user's computer, which is then collected by the sites. Among these the most known and used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications over the electronic network or for the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
- The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. However, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies by modifying the settings of his or her internet browser. Such deactivation can slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
- The use of technical cookies allows the secure and efficient use of the site.
- The cookies that are inserted in the browser and retransmitted through Shopify or by Mailchump or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly by the owner of the site itself, which can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules apply to cookies for technical cookies as for cookies.
The privacy of the MailChimp newsletter service can be read at the following link: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
While the one for processing email addresses transferred to the Mailchimp can be read at this link: https://mailchimp.com/legal/
- From the point of view of duration we can distinguish temporary session cookies that are deleted automatically at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and thus avoid logging on every page visited and the permanent ones that remain active in the PC until expiry or cancellation by the user.
- Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and stay in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
- They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow a safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3 - Third-party cookies
- In relation to the provenance we distinguish the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to the computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
- Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
- Most third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests, and then customize advertising proposals for users.
- Analytical third-party cookies may be installed. They are sent from domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site.
- Third-party analytical cookies are used to collect information on user behavior on Urban Cromos. The survey takes place anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create user profiles, in order to offer advertising messages in line with the choices made by the users themselves.
- The use of these cookies is governed by the rules established by the same third parties, therefore, users are advised to read the privacy information and the instructions to manage or disable the cookies published on the relative web pages.
- Social Network Plugin: This site also incorporates plugins and / or buttons in order to allow easy sharing of content on your favorite social networks. When you visit a page on our website that contains a plugin, your browser connects directly to the social network servers from where the plugin is loaded, which server can track your visit to our website and, if appropriate, associate it with to your social account, in particular if you are connected at the time of the visit or if you have recently browsed one of the websites containing social plugins. If you do not want the social network to record data related to your visit to our website, you must log out of your social account and probably delete the cookies that the social network has installed in your browser.
On this site are installed plugins with advanced user privacy protection functions, which do not send cookies or access cookies present on the User's browser when the page is opened but only after clicking on the plugin.
The collection and use of information by such third parties is governed by the respective privacy policies to which you are requested to refer.
- Pinterest (cookie information link)
- YouTube (cookie information link)
- Twitter (cookie information link )
On this site are installed plugins with advanced user privacy protection functions, which do not send cookies or access cookies present on the User's browser when the page is opened but only after clicking on the plugin.
The collection and use of information by such third parties is governed by the respective privacy policies to which you are requested to refer.
IV - DATA PROCESSED
1 - Data processing mode
- Like all websites, this site also uses log files in which information collected in an automated manner during user visits is stored. The information collected could be the following:
- internet protocol address (IP);
- type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of the visitor's origin (referral) and exit;
- possibly the number of clicks.
- The aforementioned information is processed in an automated manner and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
- For security purposes (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in compliance with the laws in force on the subject, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or offenses. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
- The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any responsibility for any violations of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have the permissions to enter personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international standards.
2 - Purpose of data processing
- The data collected by the site during its operation are used for the aforementioned purposes and for the institutional purposes of the Urban Cromos SNC company of Citarella Matteo and Riboni Matteo.
- The data will be stored for the period strictly necessary to achieve the aforementioned purpose and in any case not higher than 1. Except for those who accept when accessing the site to keep them as written in the banner.
- The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose previously indicated.
3 - Data provided by the user
- As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
- Specific summary information will be reported or displayed on web pages dedicated to particular services on request.
4 - Support in the configuration of your browser
- The user can also manage cookies through his browser settings. However, deleting the cookies from the browser may remove the preferences set for the site.
- For more information and support, you can also visit the help page specific to the web browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookieshttp://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferenceshttps://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=ithttps://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- Article. 13, c. 2 of the EU Regulations 2016 / 679 lists the user's rights.
- The Urban Cromos website therefore intends to inform the user of the existence:
- the right of the interested party to request the owner access to personal data (art. 15 EU Regulation), their updating (art. 7, co. 3, lett. A) D.Lgs. 196 / 2003), the rectification (art. 16 EU Regulation), integration (art. 7, co. 3, lett. a) D.Lgs. 196 / 2003) or the limitation of the treatment concerning it (art. 18 EU Regulation) or oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment (art. 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (art. 20 EU Regulation);
- the right to request cancellation (art. 17 EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data are been collected or subsequently processed (art. 7, co. 3, lett. b) D.Lgs. 196 / 2003);
- the right to obtain the attestation that the updating, rectification, data integration, deletion, data blocking and transformation operations have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or diffused, except in the case in which such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate with respect to the protected right (art. 7, co. 3, lett. c) D.lgs. 196 / 2003);
- Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to: email@example.com
- If the treatment is based on the art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) - express consent to use - or on art. 9, paragraph 2 lett. a) - express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data revealing religious or philosophical convictions or union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions - the user has the right to revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
- Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority in charge of controlling the treatment in the Italian State.
- For a more in-depth examination of the rights that belong to you, see the articles 15 and ss. of the EU Regulation 2016 / 679 and the art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196 / 2003.
SECURITY DATA PROVIDED
- This site treats users' data in a lawful and correct manner, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of the data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
- In addition to the owner, in some cases, the categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
VII. CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
- It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported with specific user notifications.
- The previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
- The document has been updated on 05 / 03 / 2019 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in compliance with the EU Regulation 2016 / 679.